Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

If I am not using a representative, do I need to send a blank Use of a Representative form?

No. If you will not be using an immigration representative, you do not need to include the Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476) with your application.

Answers others found useful

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: