Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

What is a government-assisted refugee?

Government-assisted refugees” are refugees from the Convention Refugees Abroad Class. The Government of Canada or the Government of Quebec supports their initial resettlement in Canada.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: