Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I paid the employer compliance fee, but the temporary worker’s application for a work permit was refused. Can I get a refund?

Yes. You will get a refund automatically. You do not have to apply for it. If you do not receive a notice about your refund within 8 weeks, follow the instructions to obtain a refund.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: