I have an ESTA and I am visiting the U.S. Can I use my ESTA to enter Canada?
You cannot use your ESTA to enter Canada. Canada’s eTA is a separate authorization and is required to enter Canada by air. Find out if you need an eTA.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
How to videos
- Date modified: