Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

My application for an eTA was refused. Is there a way I can appeal?

You can ask the Federal Court of Canada to review the decision related to your application. To do so, a lawyer must apply for judicial review on your behalf.

See also My application for an eTA was refused. Can I still travel to Canada?

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: