Where do I find my PAYEE number on my immigration loan statement?
Your Payee number is on your immigration loan statement, at the top right corner, under Account Number. Your Payee number starts with 050 and has fourteen (14) digits.
In the image above, the red arrow points to the Payee number.
If you still have trouble finding the Payee number, contact CIC-Finance.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- If I have an immigration loan, how can I make my payments?
- My last payment does not appear on my immigration loan statement. Why is that?
- I no longer receive immigration loan statements. Why is that?
- What happens if I do not make my loan payments?
- Is there a maximum loan amount?
- Is a 19-year covered under the principal applicant’s loan?
- Can asylum seekers (those who make a refugee claim in-Canada) get an immigration loan?
- How long will I have to repay my loan?
- When will I receive my immigration loan statement?
- When do I have to make my first immigration loan payment?
- Date modified: