Can diplomats who are not accredited in Canada, but accredited elsewhere, travel to Canada without an eTA?
No. All visa-exempt diplomats who have been accredited by a country other than Canada will need an eTA.
Diplomats who are accredited in Canada do not need an eTA.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
How to videos
- Date modified: