Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I apply for an eTA using a document other than a passport?

No. You can only apply for an eTA using a valid passport issued to you by your country of citizenship or nationality.

Find out if your document is a passport

Look at the front cover of the document. The word “passport” should appear on the cover.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: