Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

In an Express Entry profile, should I only include the minimum work experience needed to qualify for one of the programs, or should I include more?

To qualify for the broadest range of programs, including the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you should include work experience for the last 10 years. We also need this information for an application for permanent residence, no matter which program you are applying under.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: