How do I get points for a provincial nomination under Express Entry?
To be awarded 600 points under the Comprehensive Ranking System for having a Provincial Nominee Program nomination, you must
- have a provincial or territorial nomination certificate issued after January 1, 2015
- accept the nomination the province or territory sent you electronically in your IRCC secure account
- make sure your certificate is valid (it isn’t expired) when you submit your application for permanent residence
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: