I have to submit documents for my eTA application. How can I find out what documents I need to provide?
To know what documents you need to submit, you must first:
- register for a GCKey,
- register for an account, and
- link your eTA application to your account.
Once you complete these three steps, you will be able to view the message in your account that lists the document(s) you need to submit. Do not submit your documents by email.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
How to videos
- Date modified: