Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I change employers if I have an International Experience Canada work permit?

If you have a work permit under the Working Holiday category, you can change employers whenever you want or need to.

Under the Young Professionals and International Co-op (Internship) categories, you can only change your employer if you have a valid reason.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: