How do I report a scam or a fraud?
How you report immigration fraud will depend on the type of fraud and if you are in or outside Canada.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- I received threats from someone who says they are from the immigration department. Is it a scam?
- Will you ask me for personal information over the phone?
- If I have not paid my fees, will you have me arrested or deported?
- Do you accept prepaid credit cards, Western Union, or Money Gram to pay my fees?
- What happens if I owe IRCC money? Will you call to ask for unpaid fees?
- How can I tell if an immigration website is a scam?
- I received an email from an immigration officer. Is it a scam?
- I received a call from an immigration officer. Was it a scam?
Form and guide
How to video
- Date modified: