Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I live in St. Pierre and Miquelon and am a citizen of a country other than France. I want to travel to Canada by air. Do I need an eTA?

If you are a citizen of a country other than France, you may need an eTA or a visa. It depends on your nationality. Find out if you need an eTA or a visa to come to Canada.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: