Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

When I visit Canada, I want to travel to St. Pierre and Miquelon by air. What document(s) do I need to return to Canada?

You can come back to Canada with the documents you initially came in with, as long as they are still valid. Make sure your travel document, and eTA or visa has not expired.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: