Can I be invited to apply if I've lost my username or password?
Yes. If you’re invited to apply, you’ll get an email at the address you provided. The email will say that you have a new message in your account.
To accept or decline your invitation, you need to sign in to your account.
If you’ve forgotten your password or username, follow these instructions.
If you need to create a new account, you’ll need to link your application to your new account. You may need your profile or application number to do this. You can find this number at the end of the subject line of an email we’ve sent you (example: W300027607).
After you change your password or link your application, follow these steps:
- Go back to the main page in your account.
- Scroll down to the table under the heading “Continue an application you haven’t submitted.”
- Find the application called
- “Work permit” for International Experience Canada, or
- “Permanent residence” for Express Entry.
- To accept your invitation to apply, click “Start application.”
If there’s no application, you can check the status and messages for your profile under the heading “View the applications you submitted.”
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- How do I withdraw or delete my International Experience Canada profile?
- How do I sign my online visa or permit application?
- I have a question about a document I am asked to submit in my MyCIC. Who can I ask?
- Can I get a refund if I cancel my International Experience Canada work permit application?
- What is a POE Letter?
How to videos
- Date modified: