Will I get a receipt for an offer of employment I submit through the Employer Portal?
Issues with fee payment receipts in the Employer Portal
The fee payment receipt isn’t showing up in your account messages. This problem is temporary and will be resolved as soon as possible. For now, you should print the payment confirmation on the Moneris page.
Yes. You can get your receipt in 2 ways:
- You can print the transaction receipt after you pay the employer compliance fee. This receipt will show up on your screen after you submit your payment.
- You can retrieve your receipt at any time in your Employer Portal account. Look in the “Account messages” section of the Welcome page.
The “Order ID number” on the transaction receipt is the receipt number.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
- Can I hold 2 valid work permits at the same time?
- Date modified: