I've completed all the offer of employment forms in the Employer Portal, but I still can’t submit it. What should I do?
If you used special characters, like ampersands or slashes, in the forms, you won’t be able to submit the offer. You can only use hyphens, brackets and apostrophes in the portal. If you use anything else in your answers, the field will not validate correctly and you won’t be able to submit the offer.
Also, if you copy and paste information from a Word document, the formatting may not transfer properly. Make sure you type the information directly into the field.
If you still can’t submit the offer of employment, email the Employer Portal.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
- Can I hold 2 valid work permits at the same time?
- Date modified: