Can I be eligible for more than one program under Express Entry?
Yes. Depending on the information in your profile, you may be eligible for more than one program through Express Entry.
In that case, you will be invited to apply for one program based on this order:
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC),
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), then
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP).
- If you met the criteria for all three programs, the system would send you an invitation to apply for the CEC.
- If you met the criteria for CEC and FSWP, you would also get an invitation to apply under the CEC.
- If you met the criteria for FSWP and FSTP, you would get an invitation to apply under FSWP.
You can’t choose which program you are invited to apply for. The system will sort profiles based on the information you enter.
If you decline the invitation, the system will not re-invite you under the next program. You will go back in the pool, and if we invite you again, the same order will apply.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: