Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Does the Government of Canada ask private sponsors to collect money from me or my relatives to fund my sponsorship or settlement in Canada?

No, the Government of Canada does not charge or collect application fees for refugees to be resettled.

Notices asking you to deposit money that will later be refunded are false. They do not come from the Government of Canada.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: