Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Do I need a permanent job offer for Express Entry?

No. A valid job offer for Express Entry only needs to be for 1 year or more.

Job offers must still be:

  • in the NOC TEER Category 0, 1, 2 or 3
  • from one employer for the FSW or CEC, or up to two employers for the FST
  • supported by an LMIA (if you need one) or be for a candidate that is exempt from needing one.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: