Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

How do I get a refund for International Experience Canada?

Normally, you’ll be issued a refund within eight weeks if

  • your work permit application has been refused, or
  • you withdrew your work permit application before we issued you your port of entry (POE) letter.

You don’t have to do anything else to get your refund. Learn more about refunds and International Experience Canada.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

How to videos

Glossary term

Date modified: