Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

When should I send in my police certificates for my spousal sponsorship application?

You must provide police certificates when you submit your application package. See the application package for information about what police certificates you need to submit.

Find more answers to questions about police certificates.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: