Who submits the offer of employment if a temporary worker will work for two or more Canadian companies?
It depends on the relationship between you and the other employer(s).
If the job offers are separate, you and the other Canadian employers each have to submit an offer of employment in the Employer Portal. The temporary worker will need a work permit for each job in this case.
If you are hiring a temporary worker to provide services to another company, then you must submit the offer of employment. You must also meet the conditions of the International Mobility Program. Include details about the job arrangement in the offer of employment in one of these fields:
- Explanation of how the job meets the requirements of the exemption being requested
- Main duties of the job
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
- Can I hold 2 valid work permits at the same time?
- Date modified: