Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Who submits the offer of employment if a temporary worker will work for two or more Canadian companies?

It depends on the relationship between you and the other employer(s).

If the job offers are separate, you and the other Canadian employers each have to submit an offer of employment in the Employer Portal. The temporary worker will need a work permit for each job in this case.

If you are hiring a temporary worker to provide services to another company, then you must submit the offer of employment. You must also meet the conditions of the International Mobility Program. Include details about the job arrangement in the offer of employment in one of these fields:

  • Explanation of how the job meets the requirements of the exemption being requested
  • Main duties of the job

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool


Glossary term

Date modified: