Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

How do I change an offer of employment, or fix a mistake I made in one?

If we’ve already approved the temporary worker’s work permit, you must submit a new offer of employment in the Employer Portal. You’ll need to pay the employer compliance fee again and the worker will have to apply for a new work permit.

If we haven’t approved the work permit yet, you can withdraw your offer of employment in the Employer Portal. Then, submit a new offer with the new information.

If the temporary worker has already submitted a work permit application to us, they’ll also need to withdraw their work permit application. They can send us a request to withdraw their application by using our Web form. They must include the reason for the withdrawal request. They’ll then have to apply for a new work permit with the new offer of employment number.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool


Glossary term

Date modified: