Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I paid the overage dependant fee, but now the age limit for dependants has changed. Can I get a refund?

You can only get a refund if you withdraw your application before we start processing it. If you withdraw your application, you will have to submit a new one.

Before you do that, check if your child qualifies as an underage dependant.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: