How do I update my information after I’ve submitted my interest to sponsor form?
You can’t update your information after you submit your interest to sponsor form.
If we invite you to apply, complete your application with your updated information. To help us match your application with your interest to sponsor form, also include
- a letter explaining any changes
- proof of the changes
If we invite you to apply, but you no longer have access to the email address you used to submit your interest to sponsor form, you can provide a new email address using the Find your lost confirmation number page.
Updates to your application
If you’ve been invited to apply and you have already submitted your application, you can update your information by sending us a request through our web form.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- What is a complex family sponsorship application?
- For my IRCC spousal sponsorship application, what is a common-law partner?
- What are the changes to the spousal sponsorship program?
- Am I affected by the changes made to reduce spousal sponsorship wait times?
- How can I sponsor my spouse or children?
- Which family members can come with me to Canada when I immigrate?
- How can I include a dependent child on my application?
- I already became a permanent resident. Can I still add my dependent child to my application?
- What counts as income for sponsoring my parents and grandparents?
- What’s considered social assistance when sponsoring my parents and grandparents?
- What proof do I need for changes to my information after I was invited to apply to sponsor my parents?
- What if my birth certificate is different from other documents (or I don’t have one)?
- I was invited to apply to sponsor my parents, but didn’t get an email confirmation. How do I get it?
- Will you refuse my application if I put a different parent than on my interest to sponsor form?
- Do I need a marriage certificate for my parents/grandparents sponsorship application?
- I’m sponsoring my parent. I don’t know where their separated spouse is. How do I apply?
- Do I include time on parental leave in my employment history for sponsoring my parents?
- What do I put for the date of birth (or death) of my family member if I don’t know it?
- How can I quickly get information about my Canadian citizenship to sponsor parents/grandparents?
- Date modified: