Why isn’t there a progress bar for my application?
At the moment, the progress bar is only available for these types of applications:
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
- Atlantic Immigration Program
- Caregivers – High Medical Needs
- provincial nominee
- self-employed (federal)
- Quebec-selected business class (includes investors, self-employed people and entrepreneurs)
- Quebec-selected skilled worker
- start-up visa
- In-Canada protected person or Convention refugee
We’ll be expanding the progress bar to include other applications soon. We’ll contact you if a progress bar becomes available for your application type.
The progress bar is available only in your online account. If you submitted a paper application, you need to link it to your online account.
- Date modified: