Why is there a difference between my progress bar and my application progress?
The bar and estimated dates are based on the date we received your application and our processing times. Some applications take us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
Answers others found useful
- What does the progress bar in my application status mean?
- Why did the processing time and estimated date change on my progress bar?
- Why isn’t there a progress bar for my application?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: