Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

As an inadmissible person, can I enter Canada more than once without paying the fee?

The fee for a standard (single-entry) permit will only be waived once.

If you want to come to Canada again, you should look at ways of overcoming your inadmissibility. If applicable, you could apply for individual rehabilitation before your trip.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: