Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I have been charged with a crime outside of Canada and my trial is still underway. Can I enter Canada?

No. If your trial is still underway, you are criminally inadmissible at this time and likely cannot enter Canada.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: