Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I have a new employer. How do I give you my new job offer form?

You may send us your new offer of employment form online if

  • we already sent you a confirmation letter (“acknowledgement of receipt”) for your Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker permanent residence application, and
  • we haven’t issued your occupation-restricted open work permit yet

You can also send supporting documents, if you need to.  

If you didn’t get the letter yet, wait until you do. It will include your application number. Once you have it, send us the new job offer form as soon as you can.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: