How long will it take to get a decision on my individual rehabilitation application?
Applications can take over a year to process. Make sure you plan your visit in advance.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- What does it mean if I’m medically inadmissible for excessive demand reasons?
- How do immigration officers decide if I’m medically inadmissible?
- Does medical inadmissibility based on excessive demand reasons apply to everyone?
- Why didn’t I receive an invitation to submit a mitigation plan?
- Can I enter Canada if I am criminally inadmissible?
- I was only convicted of a misdemeanour. Why can’t I enter Canada?
- I received a pardon for my crime. Can I enter Canada?
- What can I do if I want to come to Canada but do not qualify for rehabilitation?
- What is the temporary resident permit fee waiver for criminal inadmissibility?
- Date modified: