Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

What can I do if I want to come to Canada but do not qualify for rehabilitation?

You may be able to receive a temporary resident permit, if you can show that:

  • your reason to travel to Canada is justified in the circumstances; and
  • you do not pose a risk because of your inadmissibility.

This permit would allow you to enter or stay temporarily in Canada.

For more information, see Temporary resident permits.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: