Who qualifies as a family member of a Ukrainian national?
Ukrainian nationals and family members of Ukrainian nationals are eligible to apply to come to Canada under the Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel (CUAET).
A family member is defined as a
- spouse or common-law partner of a Ukrainian national
- dependent child (yours, your spouse’s or your common-law partner’s) of a Ukrainian national or
- dependent child of a dependent child of a Ukrainian national
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- Who can make a request under the Access to Information Act?
- What information is available under the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act?
- Who can make a request under the Privacy Act?
- How and where do I submit an Access to Information or Privacy request?
- What is the fee for an Access request?
- Date modified: