What happens if my application in the Permanent Residence Portal expires?
If your application expires, you won’t be able to
- access it
- submit it
Make sure you save any information you want to keep before this happens.
We only accept a certain number of applications each year for the Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker pilots. Once we reach the cap
- you won’t be able to submit an application if you started one
- any applications you didn’t submit will expire after approximately 30 days
If you want to apply again, you’ll need to create a new application in the portal when the pilot reopens.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
- Date modified: