Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I’m applying for a work or study permit from Saint-Pierre and Miquelon and need to give biometrics, but there is no service available where I live. What do I do?

You can apply for a work or study permit online if you’ve given biometrics to IRCC within the last 10 years.

If you need to give biometrics and there is no biometric service available where you live, you usually have to find the location closest to you.

However, if you’re a resident of Saint-Pierre and Miquelon, you can apply for your permit at a port of entry (POE), where we can take your biometrics.

Make sure you have everything you need to apply for a work permit or a study permit at a POE.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Date modified: