Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
We use an Adobe certificate in our forms that lets you
- save your information
- digitally sign them
- generate bar codes
This certificate needs to be renewed after several years to keep those features working. If you use an old form instead of downloading the most recent one, those features may not work as of January 6, 2023. This is because that’s when the old certificate expires.
If you have issues with any of those features, download a new copy of the form. You should then be able to save and sign the form.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: