Can I change the email address for my Permanent Residence Portal account?
You can’t change the email address you use to sign in to your portal account.
If you have a new email or can’t access your old one, you have 2 options:
- If you haven’t submitted your application yet, you can create a new account with your new email through the
- If you’ve already submitted your application, you can change the email your account updates are sent to. Contact us through the webform and we’ll send account updates to your new email.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
- Date modified: