Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I apply for a work permit when I enter Canada?

You should apply for your work permit before you travel to Canada. You can only apply at a port of entry if you’re eligible.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Help tool

  • Come to Canada

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: