Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?

Yes, if your work permit is still valid, you can apply to extend it from inside Canada.

Find out how to extend your work permit.

If you’re an International Experience Canada participant, see International Experience Canada: Extend your participation or change your work permit

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: