Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

If other family members are coming with me, what documents should I send with the application?

You may have to send a marriage certificate and birth certificates for those family members. If your common-law partner is coming with you to Canada, you may have to fill out the Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union form and provide the documents listed in it to support your relationship.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: