Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

How do I find out if I need a Labour Market Impact Assessment to hire a temporary worker?

There are two ways to find out if you need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA):

You can request an opinion from an IMWU if you think a temporary worker does not need an LMIA or a work permit, as long as the temporary worker is:

Find out how to review the LMIA exemption codes or how to contact an IMWU.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: