What is an employment contract for a live-in caregiver?
An employment contract is a written agreement. It outlines the conditions of your employment and helps protect your rights as an employee. If there is a misunderstanding between you and your employer over your job and duties, refer to the contract when you talk to your employer.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- What does my family sponsorship application status mean?
- Why can’t I create a permanent residence tracker account for my sponsorship application?
- Why have processing times changed for some applications types?
- How do I check the status of my Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel application?
- Date modified: