Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can my employer deport me?

No, your employer cannot deport you from Canada. If your employer is threatening to do so, you can file a complaint with your provincial or territorial labour standards office. Threats or intimidation are considered forms of abuse in Canada. A caregiver support network or advocacy group can also give you counselling and help.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: