I have changed my surname or family name recently. What name should I use to access CAS?
You can access CAS using the surname or family name on your submitted application.
If your name changed during the application process you must update IRCC using this Web form.
Once your name has been changed in your file, you will be able to access Client Application Status (CAS) using your new surname or family name.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- What does my family sponsorship application status mean?
- Why can’t I create a permanent residence tracker account for my sponsorship application?
- Why have processing times changed for some applications types?
- How do I check the status of my Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel application?
- Date modified: