Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I have changed my surname or family name recently. What name should I use to access CAS?

You can access CAS using the surname or family name on your submitted application.

If your name changed during the application process you must update IRCC using this Web form.

Once your name has been changed in your file, you will be able to access Client Application Status (CAS) using your new surname or family name.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Glossary term

Date modified: