How long do I have to complete and submit my online application?
After starting an online application or online request, you have 60 days to complete it. You can see the days remaining to submit your application on your account Welcome Page. If you do not submit your application within 60 days, it will automatically be deleted.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: