Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

To sponsor my family members, do I need to fill out other documents if I live in Quebec?

Yes. If you live in Quebec, the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion will send you other forms to fill out.

Answers others found useful

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: