Can I apply under the Canadian Experience Class if I am currently living in Quebec and I plan to live elsewhere in Canada?
Yes. You can apply and count your work experience in Quebec.
If you plan to live in Quebec, you must apply to the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion du Québec. Quebec selects its own immigrants.
Note: Completing an Express Entry profile is the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker. Completing an Express Entry profile does not guarantee that you will receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence. An Invitation to Apply for permanent residence will be based on your score and rank in the Express Entry pool using the Comprehensive Ranking System.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: