Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Do I need a representative to help me apply?

No. The Government of Canada treats everyone equally, whether they use a representative or not.

All the forms and information that you need to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), visa and/or to immigrate to Canada are available for free on this website. If you follow the instructions in the application guide, you can complete the application form and submit it on your own.

If you decide to use an immigration representative, be careful whom you ask for advice.

For more information, see:

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: